The term real estate istanbul is called fixed-place items,
which we cannot move without being damaged,
such as land and buildings. Real estate
investment is considered to be one of the most
important investments in Turkey, especially for
two reasons. First, the money made by real estate in istanbul
estate investments, and most recently, the
concessions granted by the state to landlords.
Types of istanbul real estate in Istanbul
- Residential properties: apartments, villas, mansions and chalets
- Commercial properties: administrative buildings, shopping centres, shops, etc.
- Industrial properties: factories; stores.
- Agricultural estates: farms, gardens.
- Special purpose real estate: Government lands, mosques, churches, hospitals and schools.
Istanbul commercial real estate
- Shops and markets: We all know that trade is one of the most important economic sources in Turkey.
Turkish markets are always crowded, especially
in the presence of many foreign visitors who
arrive during the tourist season.
Offices are referred to as being among the most
beautiful and best opportunities for investment,
especially after the increased need for them
following the development that has led to the
creation of companies, both large and small.
- Hotels: Turkey’s hotels are characterized by the fact that they require very high funding, and this requires large budgets that one investor may not have, so it is better to enter into partnerships or buy shares in hotel projects to ensure profit as it is very difficult for a single investor to secure all hotel real estate costs.
estate investments in Istanbul, given Istanbul’s
reputation for tourism.
- Restaurants and cafes: They are very lucrative properties, especially in tourist areas such as Esenyurt and Fateh, where they contain a lot of Arabs. The profits of restaurants and cafes are fantastical and have very high numbers, especially restaurants that offer Arab and global food.
- Schools and courses: In recent years, there has been a great development in the educational sector in Turkey, given the increasing importance of the educational aspect, especially in children. The need for summer kindergartens and language strengthening courses such as the need to Turkish and English language courses has arisen.
It must be taken into account that when you
want to buy a building to open a school or a
training course in it, you need the approval of
the Turkish Ministry of Education, which sets
special conditions for the building to give a
Istanbul residential real estate
- Ordinary apartments, which are apartments in ordinary Turkish neighborhoods, have nothing to do with anything but the building in which they are located.
- Apartments of residential complexes: They are located in modern residential complexes where many services are available that make them distinctive apartments such as providing protection and security and the presence of security guard at the doors.
- The regular villas : are spacious and have large green spaces and are often surrounded by a wall.
- Tourist villas: They are much more expensive than regular villas and, like regular villas, the tourist country is characterized by its distinctive views of the coasts and attractive areas and is mostly reserved for tourists, but in terms of space and interior décor it resembles regular villas.
- Penthouse apartments: This type of all-new apartment is found in large buildings and skyscrapers, these apartments are characterized by their vast area and home walls often made of glass so that they provide you with great views all day and penthouse also ensures comfort and tranquillity.
- Duplex Apartments : are two integrated apartment apartments, one on the ground floor and one above them, connected through an internal staircase and a duplex apartment is the best choice for families who cannot afford independent villas.
- Triplex Apartments: It is larger than duplex apartments as it is three residential floors on top of each other also connected through the interior drawers and is ideal for large families
- Studio apartments: It is considered the smallest apartment in terms of space and usually has an area of about sixty meters there is larger and there is smaller and is basically prepared for one or two people at most.
Features of buying property in Istanbul
You can get a real estate residence which is
one of the most important Turkish features
where Turkey is a safe, comfortable and
beautiful place where the human being can live
Buying a property that facilitates you to live
where you can settle down and secure your
future life and this also helps to prepare the
study of children in Turkish universities and do
not forget that the Turkish environment is a
suitable environment close to eastern and Arab
traditions and this is a great advantage that
many Arabs may want.
Real estate is one of the most important ways
to invest in Istanbul, such as buying a property
and renting it, especially in tourist seasons.
We cannot forget that buying a property opens
a way for you to obtain Turkish citizenship if
the property reaches $250,000.
The cost of living in Turkey is relatively low
compared to other countries.
Turkey is experiencing great economic
development that could lead to a significant rise
in real estate prices and this may bring you
many future profits.
Buying a property in Istanbul is now one of the
most important ways to invest, but before you
buy you must look at several things, for
example, you must check the title deed and the
property should be clean and have no debts
incurred, and this is done by reviewing the
municipality and you better appoint a lawyer to
The contract must also contain all the exact
details of how to pay, other terms, the date and
validity of the project.
For help, contact us