Istanbul’s new airport declared a great civilization
Turkey takes great care of the infrastructure and is constantly launching many important projects because of its belief in the extent of its importance and its positive impact on the state in its various sectors and fields.
Did you know that Turkey hosts the largest air terminal in the world? Istanbul’s new airport is one of the largest airports in the world, and despite its recent presence, it managed to be at the forefront.
Today, we have prepared for you a detailed report on all the information and the most accurate details related to this airport, and we will indicate the most prominent sectors affected by it.
Important information about Istanbul New Airport:
1 – This airport is located on the European side in Istanbul in the area (Arnavutkoy) and is 54 km from the city center (it takes about an hour to arrive by car).
2 – It is one of the most luxurious and prestigious airports in the world, and this was clearly demonstrated through its unique design on the one hand, and on the other hand, through the services that are provided to travelers.
3 – it received many awards while it was still under construction, and the first award it received was in 2015 in an international architecture competition.
4 – In a short period of time, it became one of the best airports in the European continent and also the busiest.
5 – Have you wondered about the most prominent details that made it the first? It connects North Africa, Europe and Asia.
6 – It was provided with the highest standards of safety, security and protection, as about nine thousand smart cameras were distributed throughout, and there are eight motion-sensitive cameras distributed in the hall and car parks.
The most prominent advantages of the new airport in Istanbul:
– It extends over an area of about 76 million square meters.
– The airport has more than 114 seats.
– It has about 20,000 seats.
– A special track for transporting bags, with a length of about 42 kilometers, transports thirty thousand bags every hour.
– There are 228 counters for passport control.
Services at Istanbul New Airport:
One of the most important reasons that made it one of the most important airports in Turkey and the world is the services it provides to travelers, which are as follows:
1 – Restaurants and cafes:
– Inside the airport there are many restaurants and cafes that provide travelers with special meals.
– All restaurants available inside the airport are international.
2 – Places to shop:
– One of the most important services provided at the airport is the shops.
– You can shop for clothes – perfumes – jewelry – watches.
– These stores are luxurious and distinguished.
– If you think that the prices are high then you are very wrong because it is convenient and cheaper than many other malls outside the airport.
3 – Art galleries:
– You may be surprised that there are art galleries within an airport, but there is nothing strange with an important airport like Istanbul Airport.
– If you have enough time, do not forget to visit it and pass through all the halls.
– In one of its halls, you will find a detailed explanation of the stages of construction of the airport.
– In another gallery you can find many pictures (from the work of Turkish journalist Ara Gulera).
– You should visit the Airport Museum, which provides a lot of information to travelers about Turkish culture.
4 – Children’s playground:
– If your children are with you on your travels, there are places designated for children’s play.
– These places are designed so that the child does not get bored.
– You can rest assured of your child just as you do something else.
What is the reason behind the construction of the new Istanbul Airport?
Learn through the following paragraph about the reasons behind the construction of the new Istanbul Airport.
– Istanbul is one of the most important tourist cities in the world. It is visited by tourists from all over the world, so it was necessary to provide a special place to receive them.
– Its presence was an ideal solution in order to relieve pressure on Sabiha Airport and Atatürk International Airport.
– A natural result of the population density witnessed by Turkey in general and Istanbul in particular.
Areas most affected by the new airport:
You surely know that any strategic project like this airport will have a huge impact on the real estate sector in Turkey, and the closer you get to it, the bigger its impact will be.
Below we will see the areas closest to it:
1 – The Sultanahmet area, which is considered one of the important central areas in the city, is visited daily by thousands of tourists and local residents for its richness in archaeological and historical monuments. It is 45 km away.
2 – Taksim Square is only forty kilometers away from it, and it is also one of the places where foreign influxes do not stop often.
3 – The Eyup Sultan area is one of the areas close to it as well, as it is separated by a distance of forty minutes, and despite that, it was not affected, like other areas, and real estate prices remained stable, and the reason for this is that it did not witness an urban transformation like other areas.
4 – One of the closest areas to this airport is Basaksehir, which is only half an hour away. Today, it is a destination for many foreigners and Arabs looking for real estate for sale.
The great impact that the new airport imposed on real estate in Istanbul cannot be overlooked, as it contributed greatly to the increase in prices and the increase in the value of real estate investment in it.
Most of those who wish to enter the world of profitable real estate investment in Turkey prefer to search within the nearby areas because they are promising for excellence and the prices of real estate in them can increase more than any other area.
The editorial team at Hana Real Estate presented you with a report on Istanbul’s new airport, this gigantic cultural edifice that ranked highly globally in a short period of time.
If you are looking for an investment opportunity near it, you can contact us to help you make the right choice for you.
Related articles :
The Cheapest apartments in Turkey 2022
Conditions for obtaining Turkish citizenship
Cheap villas for sale in Istanbul Turkey
Obtaining Turkish citizenship by investment
The most important real estate companies in Istanbul
Apartments for sale in Istanbul in installment
Benefits of buying a property in Turkey 2022
Real estate prices in Turkey 2022
How to obtain Turkish passport by investment
Cheap apartments for sale in Istanbul