Advantages of buying commercial real estate in Istanbul
Table of Contents
There is no doubt that the best investment is apartments, and there is no objection to look at another investment option such as (commercial real estate in Istanbul), will it be a special option? What types of commercial real estate are there in that city? What are areas that it can be to search for shops for sale in Istanbul?
In this article, we will answer your various questions about this type of real estate and shed light on some important aspects about it.
What does it mean” commercial real estate in Istanbul “?
Commercial real estate is any property that is used for commercial purposes and this can include office space, warehouses, etc. Istanbul is a city in Turkey that is growing rapidly and as a result, the commercial real estate market is booming in it and there are many opportunities for investors as it is home to a large number of companies, so there is a great demand for office space and other types as well.
The most important types of commercial real estate in Istanbul
If you want to buy a commercial property in Istanbul, you should see the most important available options in it, as well as some of its advantages before choosing, and here are the most important ones:
- Stores are usually located in high-traffic areas, which means they are subject to a lot of foot traffic and this can be a great way to increase your exposure to potential customers.
- Stores tend to be less expensive than other types of commercial real estate, which make them a good option for businesses that have a budget.
Most of the tourists who visit Istanbul stay in hotels that is reason that the hotels are serviced wonderfully in that city and there are many different types of hotels in Istanbul, from 5-star luxury hotels to cheaper options.
The main advantage of investing in hotel in Istanbul is that there is always a high demand for hotel rooms, so you can be sure that your investment will generate income and you can get a very good return in your investment if you choose the right location and type of hotel.
One of the most important types of commercial real estate in Istanbul is offices. It is usually rented to companies, and it can be an excellent source of income for investors. Here are a few details about it:
- The possibility of achieving high rental income.
- Possibility of long-term lease contracts.
- A stable investment with little risk.
- The opportunity to own a property in one of the most distinguished cities in the world.
Advantages of investing in commercial real estate
There are many advantages to invest in commercial real estate in Istanbul. These properties offer a number of advantages compared to other types of investments, such as residential real estate. Among the advantages of investing in them are the following:
- Commercial real estate is less volatile than the stock market.
- Commercial real estate can provide more stable income than other investments, such as stocks or bonds.
- Commercial real estate can be a method to hedge against inflation.
- Commercial real estate generally increases in value over time.
- Investing in commercial real estate can provide taxable advantages.
Istanbul is an ideal location for investing in commercial real estate for a number of reasons:
- Istanbul is one of the fastest growing cities in Europe, that it is expected to reach the number of its population 20 million by 2025.
- The population are 35 years old and down their percentage are very high.
- Istanbul has a fast-growing middle class with a good income that allows people to think buying real estate and entering the real estate investment world.
- Istanbul is located in strategic site at the crossroads of Europe and Asia.
Tips when buying commercial real estate in Istanbul
Here are some tips when buying commercial property in Istanbul:
- Make sure that you know what you’re getting into before you buy any property and that means doing your research in the area, market and specific property you’re interested in.
- You will need to make sure that you have a good lawyer by your side when buying commercial property in Istanbul. This is a great investment, and you want to make sure that everything is done correctly and legally.
- Don’t expect to achieve profits overnight by your investment as it may take some time to estimate the value of the property, so be patient.
Where do you find commercial real estate in Istanbul?
A good question from a person who is about to invest in commercial real estate in that city, which areas are the best option to search for suitable options?
Properties for sale in Taksim
The advantages of buying commercial property in Taksim Istanbul are various as the city center is constantly bustling with activity, yet it still manages to offer a sense of peace and tranquility and there is plenty of green space to relax in, as well as a wide range of shops, restaurants and bars to explore.
Taksim is also home to some of the best museums and galleries in the city, making it the perfect place to combine business and pleasure. If you are looking for an investment that provides you both capital growth and rental income, then Taksim is the perfect place.
Properties for sale in Al Fatih
Fatih is one of the best places to buy commercial real estate in Istanbul. The region offers a variety of incentives to companies, making it an attractive option for investors. Some of the advantages of buying commercial real estate in Fatih include:
- Easy access to public transportation.
- Increasing population and customer base.
- A variety of business groups are allowed in the municipality.
For more various topics about the real estate market in Turkey and Istanbul particularly, you can follow our website continuously because we monitor you all the topics that interest you we answer to the mysterious matters for you, and do not forget to contact our real estate consultant for any inquiries regarding the Turkish real estate sector.
Turkish citizenship and its importance for every investor
How to obtain a tourist residence in Turkey
Important terms in the Turkish real estate market
Five important questions before buying a property in Turkey
Number of investors who obtained Turkish citizenship 2022
Conditions for obtaining permanent residence in Turkey
Turkish passport costs
What is the difference between real estate residence permit and Turkish citizenship
Real estate for sale in Turkey suits all tastes
Real estate residency renewal
Why is real estate prices is cheap in Turkey??
Villas for sale on the Bosphorus
Why invest in real estate in Istanbul
The cheapest apartments in Turkey