Permanent residence. Foreigners around the world did not hesitate to search for a way that would allow them to reside and settle in Turkey, and permanent residency is one of the most important residency at all due to its many privileges.
If you want to learn about this residence and the most prominent details related to it, such as its conditions – its features – the documents needed to extract it, you can follow the next article that will talk about it.
Take a look at the most important conditions for obtaining permanent residence:
Through the following paragraph, you can check out all the conditions that must be met in order to obtain permanent residence in Turkey.
1 – You must reside on Turkish soil for a continuous period of eight years and during this period you can leave the country for a period of six months in some cases (to perform military service – to complete the study stage).
2 – He must not have received any social assistance in the last three years from any organization.
3 – The applicant must have a sufficient source of income for himself and his family.
4 – He should have valid health insurance.
5 – He should not pose a threat to public order and security in Turkey.
6 – You must not have previously obtained temporary protection or humanitarian status.
Documents required to obtain permanent residence in Turkey:
Below are the documents that you must bring to obtain permanent residence in Turkey.
– Buyer’s passport + a copy.
– The previous residence document under which the applicant was residing in Turkey (tourist – student) and others.
– Personal Photos.
– A non judicial document.
– medical insurance.
– A document confirming that no aid has been received during the last three years.
– A document confirming the existence of a sufficient source of income.
Can permanent residence be refused?
The grant of permanent residence may be refused or withdrawn after it has been granted, in two cases:
– When the foreigner is a source of danger and a threat to public security in Turkey.
– In the event that he resided for a full year outside Turkey without providing a convincing justification.
The most prominent advantages of permanent residence in Turkey:
In this paragraph, you will learn about the most important advantages of obtaining this residence.
1 – Those who hold this residence permit can enjoy all the rights and services that a Turkish citizen enjoys, such as health and educational services at reduced or free prices.
2 – Whoever obtains this residence becomes exempted from performing military service.
3 – Turkey is a suitable environment for housing and stability, so most of those who prefer to obtain it are the Arabs, in light of the economic collapse and security instability that their country is witnessing.
4 – The Turkish government has provided many facilities for those who wish to settle on its land, such as the possibility of buying real estate easily and completing transactions in simple steps.
There are many other advantages that push foreigners to obtain this residence permit, which is the desire to settle in a developed environment in its various fields and sectors.
The geographical location of the country also plays a role in that it is a destination around which opinions are agreed upon. It is in the middle of the world and surrounded by the most important seas:
– The Mediterranean Sea.
– Aegean Sea.
– Marmara Sea.
– Black Sea.
This is in addition to the fact that the city of Istanbul spans two continents at the same time, which gave it a lot of importance, and the Bosphorus Strait separates its two sides.
You can infer the importance of life in Turkey from its advanced infrastructure. The government is striving to develop it constantly by putting forward more strategic projects that have occupied an important position in the world and not only in Turkey, such as:
– Istanbul new airport.
– The new Istanbul Canal.
– Canakkale Bridge, the longest suspension bridge in the world, opened a few days ago.
– Highways and modern transportation networks that addressed the problem of congestion.
– Advanced hospitals – universities – schools and others.
The importance of real estate investment in Turkey
Turkey is one of the most prominent countries in the world and the most important to start a real estate investment project according to many factors and ingredients that lead it to success and excellence, and here are the most prominent:
– Real estate prices in Turkey are lower than real estate prices in Europe and some Arab countries. In general, we can consider that the costs of ownership in Turkey are appropriate.
– Taxes imposed on real estate in Turkey are also low, and the Turkish government permanently issues new amendments and decisions regarding them, the latest of which was issued on March 28 of this year regarding the value added tax.
– Turkey is witnessing a high population density, and therefore the population’s need for real estate will never be cut off.
– It witnesses busy tourist seasons (tourists come to Turkey from different countries of the world).
– If the price of the property is two hundred and fifty thousand US dollars or more, you can apply for Turkish citizenship.
The important types of residency in Turkey
Permanent residency is one of the most important types of residency in Turkey, and there are many other options such as real estate residency – tourist – student – work residence – humanitarian – family residence.
We will talk about all of them in other articles. You can continue to follow our website until you get all the information and details you want.
We have provided you with everything you need to know about permanent residence in Turkey, starting from the conditions for obtaining it and ending with the benefits it provides to its holder, and also highlighted the reasons that motivate foreigners to obtain it.
Do not forget that among the services that we provide at Hana Real Estate to our clients are assistance in obtaining all types of residence permits and Turkish citizenship as well. Do not hesitate to contact us to provide you with all the services you need.
Related articles :
The Cheapest apartments in Turkey 2022
Conditions for obtaining Turkish citizenship
Cheap villas for sale in Istanbul Turkey
Obtaining Turkish citizenship by investment
The most important real estate companies in Istanbul
Apartments for sale in Istanbul in installment
Benefits of buying a property in Turkey 2022
Real estate prices in Turkey 2022
How to obtain Turkish passport by investment
Cheap apartments for sale in Istanbul