The Venice mall is one of the most important tourist attractions in Istanbul. In the Venezia Istanbul complex, you will see the Italian city of Venice in front of you with its wonderful streets, squares and landmarks.
When you walk around the Venezia Istanbul Mall, you will feel as if you are in the center of Venice. Where you will see water channels between the shops – you can rent a boat that roams its waters – topped by bridges that enable you to move around the mall easily.
With its wonderful design, it attracts many tourists, which made it one of the most important malls in Istanbul and the best tourist attraction in it.
Venice Mall Istanbul
The Venice mall in Istanbul has won the admiration of everyone, and it is visited by many local and international tourists.
It includes an ancient square in the middle, and around it is a wonderful tower on the water channels, which is similar to the Italian St. Mark’s Tower.
On its outskirts, there are local and international restaurants and cafes that serve delicious meals and foods.
Its design is also elaborate and unique, as the entrance to the Venice underground complex in Istanbul is surmounted by a ceiling with a three-dimensional design. You feel as if you are walking under the sky with its clouds and stars.
The Venice Istanbul mall is located in the Gaziosmanpasa district in the European part of Istanbul.
You can go to it by tram from Topkapi station, which starts from the kapats station near Taksim Square, passing by Sultan Ahmed, and then passes the kabataş Venezia station.
Venezia Istanbul mall stores
In the basement of the Venice mall are some shops that cater to people’s needs of goods.
As such as, there are a lot of entertaining electric games suitable for all ages. In the Venice Mall Istanbul, you can shop in a pleasant atmosphere in the many shops scattered on the edge of the water canals.
These stores also specialize in selling clothes, children’s toys, and household items. The Venice complex includes benches with mesmerizing views of the waterways.
Where you and your family will be able to relax a bit between your marketing tours. It should also be noted that the Venice Istanbul mall, in addition to the mall, contains more than 2,000 apartments of different sizes and stunning views, many commercial offices, and a 4-star hotel.
Advantages of the Venice mall Istanbul
Among the most important features of the Venice mall in Istanbul are the following:
- It is located in the European section of Istanbul, in the Gaziosmanpasa district.
- It is a similar version of the Italian city of Venice It is one of the most important real estate projects in Istanbul.
- Central location downtown Its proximity to Ataturk Airport and the city center
- The mall consists of five residential towers
- There are boats inside the complex to roam the waterways as if you were in Venice.
- It is a commercial and sports shopping center, and its restaurants are of a special nature.
The best activities in the Venice Istanbul
complex Activities you can enjoy in the Venice Istanbul mall
- You can walk around the mall to learn about its products and the nature of their prices.
- In addition to the presence of the most beautiful scenery that resembles the Italian city of Venice.
- In the Venice mall in Istanbul, there are many stores selling women’s and men’s clothing and children’s supplies
- There are also shops selling accessories, shoes, bags, and perfumes from the most famous international and local brands.
- You can buy all the gifts and souvenirs you need
- In the Venice mall, there are shops selling cosmetics, electronics, home appliances, and children’s toys at reasonable prices that suit everyone.
- After shopping you can rent a boat for entertainment
- You can also sit in one of the cafes or restaurants of the Venice mall in Istanbul and eat Turkish sweets
- There are many places for games
General information about Venice Istanbul mall
- Address: Küçükköy, Karadeniz Mahallesi Eski Edirne Asfaltı, Metris Kavşağı No:408, 34250 Gaziosmanpaşa/İstanbul, Turkey
- Phone: +902126188101
- Working hours
- Tuesday 10 am – 10 pm
- Wednesday 10am-10pm
- Thursday 10 am – 10 pm
- Friday 10am-10pm
- Saturday 10 am – 10 pm
- Sunday 10am-10pm
- Monday 10 am – 10 pm
- The location of the Venice mall in Istanbul on Google Maps
Other Istanbul malls
Istanbul is a wonderful a nd elegant city that attracts many tourists in all seasons of the year. What distinguishes it most, in addition to its location and beauty, is the large number of malls in it, and among these complexes are:
Cevahir Mall in Istanbul
Cevahir Mall is located in Sisli, in the European part of Istanbul. The Turks call it Mall of Arabia because of the popularity of Arab tourists
Mall of Istanbul
It is the largest complex in Istanbul, consisting of six towers, four of which are residential. The fifth tower is for offices. While the sixth tower includes the hotel and commercial centers
Forum Istanbul Mall
Forum Mall is located in Bayrampasa district, and includes residential buildings and shops. It also has the largest museum in Istanbul, the “Snow Museum”. It also includes the Turquoise Aquarium, which contains the largest shark family in Europe
Zorlu Mall Istanbul
Zorlu Mall Istanbul includes 1205 shops for various international brands, the shops are spread over its three floors
Aqua Florya Istanbul Mall
This mall has a sea view, and it also includes huge cinemas.
Istinye Park Mall in Istanbul
Istinye Park Mall is located in the Sariyer district of Istanbul, and it is one of the most luxurious and prestigious malls in Istanbul
Ambassador Tower, Istanbul
Located in the business district of Levent, it is the tallest building in Istanbul
Vialand Mall in Istanbul
It is located in the Eyup region, near the Via Land Istanbul, the largest amusement park in the Middle East, which many liken to Disneyland in the United States of America.
Torium Mall Istanbul
Torium Mall is located in the European part of Istanbul and Snowpark is located in it
Istanbul Valley Mall
It is located in the Istanbul Valley region and is one of the largest commercial centers in Türkiye
Galleria Atakoy Mall in Istanbul
It is located in the Ataköy area, and includes more than 135 stores of international and local brands
Trump Towers Mall
It is located in the Mecidikoy neighborhood within the upscale Sisli district
Historia Mall Istanbul
One of the modern malls in European Istanbul, it includes many high-end brand stores
Kanyon Mall in Istanbul
It is located in the commercial district of Levent, in the center of Istanbul, and is one of the city’s high-end shopping centers
In the end, we must say that the list of malls is endless, as Istanbul’s unique malls are spread out, whether in Asian or European Istanbul.
Therefore, we have talked in particular about the European Venice Istanbul complex, which we mentioned first at the beginning of the article. Because of its tourist importance and the magnificence of its visit.
We also mentioned other European malls in Istanbul, albeit as a suggestion, such as Historia Mall, the most luxurious mall in Istanbul. Also, Kanyon Mall, which is one of the cheapest malls in Istanbul, and many others.