Without a doubt,Turkey is an important tourist landmark, attracting tourists from all over the world to it, and with its commercial renaissance, it has become a destination for investors and importers from all over the world.
It has been distinguished by its annual exhibitions, hosting cultural, tourist, economic, and commercial exhibitions. In this article, we talk about the Turkey 2023 exhibitions.
The organizers of exhibitions in Turkey pursue a dream for a successful and blossoming future; their goal is to reach 100 exhibitions on Turkish soil, covering all levels and important life areas.
and this is not easy. To realize this dream, careful and continuous work must be done in earnest.
Turkey also holds many exhibitions on its territory, whether they contain industrial, agricultural, commercial, or tourist sectors, so it creates Turkey’s exhibition coordinators in the food, technical, and other sectors of business.
How can this creativity and Turkey not be a beautiful tourist country, distinguished by its beautiful nature? There are mountains in spectacular gowns, overlooking the sea with its blue water, to peaceful cities with exhibitions in peace and safety. This tourism aspect is supplemented by exhibitions that draw investors and entrepreneurs from around the world.
It is striking to see these exhibitions’ names and terms of reference. We cannot count them all, Furthermore, we have chosen the most strange and most desperate.
In order to talk about exhibitions, we will go to Turkey for the 2023 exhibitions, where we will offer you exhibition dates in Turkey.
Turkey Exhibition quarter one and two 2023
10. On February 16, 2023, showcase flowers and plants at the Toyap Convention Fair and Center.
11. Istanbul Assansur Exhibition at the Toyap Convention Fair and Center on September 3, 2023.
12. Expedited Eurasia exhibition at the Toyap Convention Fair and Center on March 16, 2023.
13. Istanbul Petroleum Expo will be at the Toyap Convention Fair and Center on March 16, 2023.
14. Eurasia Elevator Exhibition at the Istanbul Exhibition Center on March 20, 2023.
15. On April 6, 2023, the Istanbul Exhibition Center will host the Solarx Exhibition.
16. Istanbul Automatica Exhibition at the Toyap Convention Fair and Center on June 8, 2023.
Turkey Exhibition quarter one and two 2023
17. On September 14, 2023, the Toyap Convention Center will host the Zuchex International Home & Kitchen Exhibition.
18. On September 21, 2023, the Istanbul Login Exhibition will be held at the Toyap Convention Center.
19. On September 29, 2023, the Caradeniz Book Exhibition will be held at the Toyap Convention Fair and Center.
20. The Intermup Exhibition will be held on September 30, 2023, at the Toyap Convention Fair and Center, which is also among the exhibitions in Turkey in 2023.
Turkey Exhibition quarter four 2023
21. Eurasia Packaging Exhibition at Toyap Convention Fair and Center on October 11, 2023
22. International Tourism Expo at ATO Convention and Exhibition Center in Ankara on November 16, 2023
23. Eighth Book Fair at Mersin Exhibition Center on 14/10/2023
24. 9th International Exhibition of Products, Clothing, and Services, on the Istanbul Fairgrounds from November 24–27, 2023
The exhibition includes textiles, inscriptions, Islamic clothing, cosmetics, food, and beverages.
25. Ninth International Center and Marble Exhibition, on the Toyap Fairgrounds in Bursa, November 23–26, 2023
The most important exhibits are natural stone, blocks, marble, limestone, granite, and quarry machinery equipment.
26. Window Gallery: From November 11 to November 15, 2023, it is worth noting that this is the region’s largest exhibition. The exhibition will gather leading companies working in the field of doors, windows, locks, and control systems.
The designers will meet accessory manufacturers, contractors, architects, building material manufacturers, interior decorators, and suppliers of chemical products. Here we must point out that it is the largest exhibition in the region. It will gather people from 100 countries who work in the field. ,
Turkey is one of the most advanced and modern countries in the Middle East. The country is interested in industry, commerce, arts, reconstruction, and tourism. Because of its important strategic position, moderate Mediterranean climate, and diverse geography between the plain, mountains, and coastline
At last, Turkey is working on various local, regionally, and internationally exhibitions to promote its various beautiful economic activities.